Official conference proceedings of ICCASA 2012 will appear in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST) series jointly published by ICST and Springer and indexed in DBLP, Google Scholar, ISI Proceedings, EI, CrossRef and Zentralblatt Math. All papers must be submitted electronically in PDF format via the paper management system CONFY using the link on conference web site. There are two options for the submissions, either a full paper or a short paper. We decided to allow the submission of short papers in order to accommodate the most recent research outcomes. The submissions should be formatted with single-spaced, single-column pages using on A4 or letter pages in Springer LNICST style format. The maximum number of pages is 10 for full papers. Authors should submit a 4-page single-column manuscript for short papers. The camera-ready version of an accepted full (short) paper cannot exceed 10 (4) pages. Detailed formatting and submission instructions will be available on the conference web site. All accepted papers will appear in Springer LNICST proceedings only if at least one of the authors attends to present the paper.
Papers should be submitted through EAI 'Confy' system at [Confy], and have to comply with the SPRINGER format (see [Author's kit section]).
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to [Confy website]
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select ICCASA 2012
- Click the 'submit a paper' link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 10 pages in length.
- Short papers should be up to 4 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the SPRINGER formatting guidelines (see [Author's kit section]).
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the SPRINGER Author's Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are [available].